11th Annual GCWCC Hockey Tournament
Presented by the Sensplex in conjunction with the United Way, this fantastic week-long event provides a great opportunity to get out of the office and onto the ice in support of a great cause - The Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign (GCWCC). This tournament is exclusively for Federal Government employees and Federal Retirees (all departments and agencies), and will be headquartered at the Bell Sensplex, in West Ottawa. NEW - The tournament may feature some gameplay at the Richcraft Sensplex, in East Ottawa (if interest levels dictate, and your team so desires). Having hosted thousands of participants in its first ten seasons, this extremely popular annual event gives you the chance to bring your workplace together and challenge other departments in support of the United Way!
- $270 donation per team to the GCWCC
- Divisions for all skill levels, including a Women's division
- Full Stats and Standings website for everyone to follow along at home or work
- Great food, drinks, and team building opportunites at Stanley's Restaurant - on site at both Sensplex facilities and overlooking the action below
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase discounted Senators tickets to a game during the tournament (subject to the 2017-18 NHL schedule)
- Pay in Full OR Pay in two installments = $300 deposit; balance due before your team's first game
Questions? - Please email [email protected]
September 25 2017 - September 29 2017
Adult - Charitable
$641.59 +HST +$270 charitable donation = $995.00
Pay in Full or in Two Installments
- Games will consist of two (2) sixteen (16) minute STOP time periods (60 minute ice blocks), with overtime to be played in all playoff games.
- Three (3) game minimum (with a chance to play 5 including playoff rounds)
- All games will be played between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday-Thursday and on Friday for Championship Games.
- All players must be at least 19 years of age in order to participate