2018 Minor Hockey Conditioning Camps
Get back in the game with an Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs Fall Conditioning Camp. Our high-intensity program is designed to get players in peak form after a summer away from the rink and is available at all three of our state-of-the-art locations: the Bell Sensplex, Richcraft Sensplex, and Cavanagh Sensplex.
Why Choose our Conditioning Camps?
- Up-tempo drills designed to get players’ skating legs back and to push them to get back into game shape
- Stickhandling drills that will ensure players are comfortable and confident with the puck on their stick
- Great value at just $80* for the full program
- Drop-In sessions available for $30/session
- Led by our best Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs instructors who can push competitive players to new heights and provide support and guidance to recreational & beginner players
These camps are for both male and female minor hockey players entering IP to Midget in the upcoming season. Our one-hour sessions will provide them with an opportunity to prepare for sort outs and/or tryouts through high-intensity conditioning and flow drills.
Goalies are welcome and will be run through the same drills as skaters. No goalie specific instruction will be given.
Pro-rated sessions and drop in arrangements are available. To drop-in for a session, please register online under the "DROP" option for your specified division/date. Participants are also able to register online while the course is in progress, as the online amount will continuously be updated to reflect the pro-rated cost for the remaining sessions (should space be available.) Please email or call us at [email protected] or 613-599-0222 with any questions.
Program Dates & Schedule
Cavanagh Sensplex (West Ottawa): $85
- Session 1: August 25, 28, 30 September 1*
- For full Cavangh Sensplex schedule click here
Bell Sensplex (Kanata): $80
- Session 1: August 27, 29, 30
- Session 2: September 4, 5, 6
- For full Bell Sensplex schedule click here
- Please note, Session 2 participants will be divided into groups in-house. Requests may be made by email, but are not guaranteed.
Richcraft Sensplex (Gloucester): $80
- Session 1: August 27, 29, 31
- Session 2: September 4, 6, 7
- For full Richcraft Sensplex schedule click here
Please note that each ice session is intended to provide an opportunity for hockey conditioning and will not feature a significant portion of skill development instruction.
"These conditioning sessions were very well organized and the instructors did a great job. My son attend two consecutive weeks and each session was different. This has helped him as he prepares to try out for his Competitive Midget team. "
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.