2017 Minor Hockey Conditioning Camps
Get back in the game with an Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs Fall Conditioning Camp. Our high-intensity program is designed to get players in peak form after a summer away from the rink and is available at all three of our state-of-the-art locations: the Bell Sensplex, Richcraft Sensplex, and Cavanagh Sensplex.
Why Choose our Conditioning Camps?
- Up-tempo drills designed to get players’ skating legs back and to push them to get back into game shape
- Stickhandling drills that will ensure players are comfortable and confident with the puck on their stick
- Great value at just $79 for the full program
- Drop-In sessions available for $30/session
- Led by our best Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs instructors who can push competitive players to new heights and provide support and guidance to recreational & beginner players
These camps are for both male and female minor hockey players entering IP to Midget in the upcoming season. Our one-hour sessions will provide them with an opportunity to prepare for sort outs and/or tryouts through high-intensity conditioning and flow drills.
Goalies are welcome and will be run through the same drills as skaters. No goalie specific instruction will be given.
Pro-rated sessions and drop in arrangements are available. To drop-in for a session, please register online under the "DROP" option for your specified division/date. Participants are also able to register online while the course is in progress, as the online amount will continuously be updated to reflect the pro-rated cost for the remaining sessions (should space be available.) Please email or call us at [email protected] or 613-599-0222 with any questions.
Program Dates & Schedule
Cavanagh Sensplex (West Ottawa): $84
- Session 1: August 26, 29, 31 September 2*
- *FREE Additional ice-time (includes a four sessions!)
- For full Cavanagh Sensplex schedule click here.
Bell Sensplex (Kanata): $79
- Session 1: August 28, 30, 31
- Session 2: September 5, 6, 7
- For full Bell Sensplex schedule click here.
- Please note, Session 2 participants will be divided into groups in-house. Requests may be made by email, but are not guaranteed.
Richcraft Sensplex (Gloucester): $79
- Session 1: August 28, 30 & September 1
- Session 2: September 5, 7 & 8
- For full Richcraft Sensplex schedule click here.
Please note that each ice session is intended to provide an opportunity for hockey conditioning, and will not feature a significant portion of skill development instruction.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.