2018-19 WINTER WEST OSAHL
Welcome to the registration website for the 2018-19 Ottawa Senators Adult Hockey League – West Divisions. Headquartered at the state-of-the-art Bell Sensplex, the national capital region’s top adult recreational hockey league is now accepting applications from male and female teams of all skill levels! Our league offers unparallelled league member benefits and the chance to call this beautiful new facility home!
Click HERE for reasons why you should join Ottawa's World Class Adult League
Thank you to all those who registered EARLY and took home amazing prizes! Missed out on the Early Bird period? Don't worry, spots still remain in the West OSAHL!
Questions? Contact the OSAHL at (613) 271-5619 or [email protected]
September 9 2018 - April 30 2019
Music & PA announcements played during warmups and stoppages throughout all league games (music requests will be taken)
Brand new League Website, available both online and through mobile app. Application provides live stats, standings, schedule, news and more!
All games are played at the Bell Sensplex, one of Ottawa's premiere facilities
Stanley's Restaurant on-site with team loyalty program
Hockey Canada sanctioned league (Insurance coverage for all league members)
Priority access to the 14th Annual Molson Canadian Cup (April, 2019)
NEW THIS SEASON - The OSAHL and the Sensplex is pleased to announce their partnership with HockeyTV. HockeyTV is a subscription based service which will broadcast all OSAHL games like and on-demand. Even better - this year your team can head up to Stanley's Restaurant after your game, and re-watch the game your team just played!
Sens-themed prizing for championship teams at season's end
Frequent Ottawa Senators ticket giveaways featuring seats "on the rail" (300's Row A!) and parking
Reduced pricing on selected 2018-2019 Ottawa Senators game day tickets
Please note that begininning in Summer 2019, and continuing in Winter 2019/20 and all seasons forward, all teams in the OSAHL must have two uniquely coloured sets of team jerseys. This rule is being put in place to ensure that no game time is wasted changing jerseys, and to ensure accurate stat collection.
NEW THIS SEASON - The OSAHL is pleased to announce a partnership with Jog Athletics, the OSAHL's exclusive jersey provider
It's time to "Join Our Game." For more than 10 years, the JOG family has been delivering superior quality jerseys and apparel for teams, associations and schools around the globe. Engineered for speed, performance, and durability, our fully-customized designs are exemplified by the highest quality materials and cutting-edge technology to help your team elevate it's identity and performance to the next level. If your team is interested in custom uniforms or team apparel, then contact us today to start the process! ([email protected]) . Jersey pricing is as follows:
- $85/jersey for fully-sublimated reversible jerseys
- $50/jersey for screened reversible jerseys
4 Exhibition Games (September-October); 15 Regular Season Games (October-March); 4 Playoff Games (March-April)
- League Championships: additional two-game series for those who qualify
- City-wide Championships: 1-game "winner-take-all" between the East and West end Champs
- All league games played Sunday thru Thursday (no Friday/Saturday games)
- OSAHL All-Star Games featuring at least one player from every team (may be Friday or Saturday "All Star Night"!)
Cost and Payment Schedule
NEW THIS YEAR: Secure your spot before July 1st 2018 and your Team Deposit is ONLY $300.00!
WANT TO PLAY BUT DON'T HAVE A TEAM? Register as an individual for $540.00 and we place you on a team!
ATTENTION TEAM REPS! Register before July 1, 2018 and receive the following benefits (to be selected on the registration page):
- DISCOUNTED ENTRY into the league
- ONE FREE HOUR of ice at the Bell Sensplex or Richcraft Sensplex for your team*
- ONE FREE ROUND OF GOLF, on behalf of ClubEG
- YOUR CHOICE OF THE FOLLOWING
- 1 Free Club EG MEMBERSHIP (value of $359.00) **; or
- A one-piece hockey stick from Sher-wood**; or
- An additional hour of ice at the Sensplex for your own personal use*
* To be used by Monday, October 8, 2018
** Limited quantities available
- One Instalments: $6,745.00 (September 11, 2018) *
- Two Instalments: $6,795.00 (September 11 and November 11, 2018) *
*$300.00 Non-refundable deposit upon registration
- All cheques should be made out to "BELL SENSPLEX" and mailed to/dropped off at either of our facilities (details below), to the attention of "Adult League Convenor":
- Bell Sensplex: 1565 Maple Grove Rd, Kanata, ON, K2V 1A3
- Richcraft Sensplex: 813 Shefford Rd, Gloucester, ON, K1J 8H9
- A team bond of $150 must be paid in addition to league fees for any new teams, or any returning teams who have not already paid this amount. This amount must be paid via credit card (VISA/Mastercard)
- No payment will be processed until a team has been accepted into the league.
- A penalty of $50/week will be imposed for all late payments on any league fees in addition to supplementary discipline imposed on team or team rep.
- Any cheques returned by the bank will be subject to a $35.00 administration (NSF) fee.