34th Annual Nepean Girls Hockey Association Winter Tournament (OWHA Sanction - 1314096)
January 31 2014 - February 2 2014
$858.41 + HST ($970 per team) to $969.03 + HST ($1,095 per team)
Number of Teams
Approximately 84 Teams
Games Per Team
3 Game Minimum Guaranteed
Teams will play 3 round-robin games against teams from their own division, followed by semi-finals and finals for those teams that qualify. For more tournament information, please call (613) 599-0227 or email [email protected]. All 'A', 'BB', 'B' & 'C' games are using ONE hour blocks, except for Midget A. All Atom 'AA', Peewee 'AA', Bantam 'AA' & Midget 'A' games are using 70 minute blocks. All Midget 'AA' games are using approximately 90 minute blocks.
This tournament will be hosted by the Nepean Girls Hockey Association, in association with the Bell Sensplex.
Most games will be played at the state-of-the-art 4 pad Bell Sensplex (with 3 NHL, and 1 International sized rinks). Teams may play some of their games at other local facilities.
Some features of the NGHA Tournament
- Prizing for all Champions & Finalists
- Awards ceremony following EVERY game for "Player of the Game" selections from both teams
- Tournament memento for all players
- Great competition
- Best facility anywhere for tournaments
- Fantastic hotels, shopping and amenities within 3 minutes of Tournament Headquarters
- No gate or admission fees for this event
- Exclusive Access to Ottawa Senators vs. Tampa Bay Lightning tickets on Thursday, January 30th at 7:30pm.(subject to availability)
- Novice B, Atom AA/BB/B/C, Peewee A/BB/B: $858.41 + HST ($970 per team)
- Peewee AA, Bantam AA & Midget A - $924.78 + HST ($1,045 per team)
- Bantam A/BB/B & Midget B/C - $880.53 + HST ($995 per team)
- Midget AA - $969.03 + HST ($1,095 per team)
Come to the nation's capital to enjoy a great tournament based at the region's top facility, during one of the best times of year to visit Ottawa!
Accommodations for all events at the Bell Sensplex will be arranged on your behalf by Kelly Dooley at [email protected] or 1-800-668-5596. This will offer your team the lowest rates on a FULL range of area hotels!
All teams must be prepared to start as early as 8 a.m. on Friday, January 31.