5th Annual GCGH Kickin' Ice in the Capital Girls House Tournament
November 30 2018 - December 2 2018
Novice, Atom, Peewee, Bantam & Midget Girls House League
Novice, Atom & Peewee Girls House: $969.03 + HST ($1,095 Total)
Bantam & Midget Girls House: $1,075.22+ HST ($1,215 Total)
The Gloucester Cumberland Girls Hockey Kickin' Ice in the Capital House League Tournament is presented by the host Gloucester Cumberland Girls Hockey and will be headquartered at the newly opened, state-of-the-art Richcraft Sensplex, where parents can enjoy the action from the comfort of Stanley's Restaurant above three of our four ice surfaces. Sensplex Tournaments features some of the best and most diverse competition available at the house league level, regularly featuring an extensive waiting list at many divisions. Apply now to guarantee your team the best opportunity for acceptance.
The GCGH Kickin' Ice in the Capital House League Tournament is pleased to guarantee with a three-game minimum for all teams and aims to provide teams with their best tournamanet experience of the season!
Your team and parents will thank you for coming to Ottawa for your end of year tournament!
Some tournament features include:
- Prizing awarded to Champions & Finalists
- A guaranteed THREE game minimum (up to 6 possible depending on division size)
- Awards ceremony following EVERY game for "Player of the Game" selections from both teams
- Free admission for all spectators! (no admission / gate fees)
- Great competition
- Best facilites anywhere for tournaments
- Fantastic hotels, shopping and amenities within 3 minutes of tournament headquarters
- New this year - Sensplex Tournaments is pleased to announce our partnership with HockeyTV. HockeyTV is a subscription based service that broadcasts all games played at the Bell and Richcraft Sensplex both live and on-demand.
The Richcraft Sensplex features plenty to compliment the action on the ice, including:
- Stanley's Restaurant & Bar overlooking play
- Breakaway Sports Pro Shop
The Richcraft Sensplex is the headquarters for this tournament, however teams may play games at other local facilities.
Teams must be prepared to play as early as Friday, November 30th at 8:00 a.m.
Hudson Travel Group is the exclusive travel partner for all Sensplex Tournaments. Booking with them is a mandatory condition of acceptance for all out of town teams. Accommodations for all events at our Sensplex facilities will be arranged on your behalf by Kelly Dooley at [email protected] or 1-800-668-5596. This will offer your team the lowest rates on a wide range of area hotels!
Teams will play a minimum of three games, followed by playoff rounds for those who qualify.
Period Lengths: Novice, Atom, Peewee, Bantam & Midget: 3 x 10 min stop time. Body checking will not be permitted in any division.
All teams MUST be prepared to start as early as 8:00 a.m. on Friday, November 30th.