Cougar Cup presented by the Gloucester Centre Minor Hockey Association - Weekend III
February 8 2019 - February 10 2019
Peewee A, B & C
Peewee House: $991.15 + HST ($1,120 Total)
Weekend 3 of the annual Cougar Cup is presented by the host Gloucester Minor Hockey Association and will be headquartered at the state-of-the-art Richcraft Sensplex, where parents can enjoy the action from the comfort of Stanley's Restaurant above three of our four ice surfaces. The event will be facilitated by the same experienced staff as tournaments at the Bell Sensplex, whose tournaments, year after year, featuring some of the best and most diverse competition available at the house league level, regularly featuring an extensive waiting list at many divisions. Apply now to guarantee your team the best opportunity for acceptance.
The Cougar Cup is pleased to guarantee a three-game minimum for all teams and aims to provide teams with their best tournament experience of the season!
Your team and parents will thank you for coming to Ottawa for your first half tournament!
Some tournament features include:
- Prizing awarded to Champions & Finalists
- A guaranteed THREE game minimum (up to 6 possible depending on division)
- Awards ceremony following EVERY game for "Player of the Game" selections from both teams
- Free admission for all spectators! (no admission / gate fees)
- Great competition
- Best facilities anywhere for tournaments
- Fantastic hotels, shopping and amenities within 3 minutes of tournament headquarters
- Exclusive access to Ottawa Senators tickets subject to NHL schedule
- New this year - Sensplex Tournaments is pleased to announce our partnership with HockeyTV. HockeyTV is a subscription based service that broadcasts all games played at the Bell and Richcraft Sensplex both live and on-demand.
The Richcraft Sensplex features plenty to compliment the action on the ice, including:
- Stanley's Restaurant & Bar overlooking the play
- Breakout Sports Pro Shop
The Richcraft Sensplex is the headquarters for this tournament, however teams may play games at other local facilities.
Hudson Travel Group is the exclusive travel partner for all tournaments hosted by Sensplex facilities. Booking with them is a mandatory condition of acceptance for all out of town teams. Accommodations for all events at Sensplex facilities will be arranged on your behalf by Kelly Dooley at [email protected] or 1-800-668-5596. This will offer your team the lowest rates on a wide range of area hotels!
HEO Minor Sanction # 18-024
Teams will play a minimum of three games, followed by playoff rounds for those who qualify.
Period Lengths: Peewee: 3 x 10 min stop time. Body checking will not be permitted in any division.
This tournament is for house league teams (ie. non-competitive or non-select teams). All teams MUST be prepared to start as early as 8:00 a.m. on Friday, February 8th.