Morning Adult Skill Development
Adult Skill Development Programs
Start your mornings with game-changing skill development - designed to help you enjoy hockey more than ever!
The professional instructors of the Ottawa Senators Hockey Programs will help adult hockey players with beginner to intermediate abilities develop their skills and get a fun workout at the same time.
In this morning class, our instructors will focus on the key skills needed to become a well-rounded player and to enjoy hockey more than ever. Each class is 1.25 hours long and, at a cost of just $224 (plus HST) for the 12-week program, represents great value for any adult hockey player.
All sessions will focus on improving skating, shooting, passing, and puck control, and will end with a controlled scrimmage to illustrate key points in game situations. Come experience game-changing skill development and great exercise through world-class teaching!
Adult Morning Skill Development
- Bell Sensplex: Tuesday Mornings 7:00 a.m.-8:15 a.m.
- Richcraft Sensplex: Wednesday Morning 7:00 a.m.-8:15 a.m.
- Twelve Weeks (1.25 hours on-ice per week)
- A combination of our popular Performance & Power Skating, Complete Player Development and Practice & Play programs! The majority of each session will focus on drills intended to teach proper skating habits - to make you a more powerful and efficient skater - while also giving you thorough instruction on the proper methods of stick-handling, puck control, shooting, and passing. Each session will end with a short controlled scrimmage, with instructors stopping play to illustrate key teaching points.
- Cost: $229 (HST extra)
- Goaltender spots available for $50 (no specific goaltending instruction will be provided).
Program Dates: 2017-18
- Session 1: Bell Sensplex: October 3-December 19 / Richcraft Sensplex: October 4-December 20
- Session 2: Dates coming soon
- Session 3: Dates coming soon
All of our hockey programs require full equipment. No participating without: Hockey skates, CSA-approved helmet, elbow pads, hockey pants, jock or jill, shin pads, hockey gloves and a hockey stick. Shoulder pads and a neckguard are not mandatory but are strongly recommended. Mouth guards are optional.
Please call 613 599 0222 or email [email protected] for more information regarding schedule. E-mails with scheduling and general information go out one week prior to the start date.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.