Pre-Novice Practice & Play
Introduce your son or daughter to the game action they have been craving while also significantly enhancing their skills with the Pre-Novice Practice & Play program.
This program is designed for players heading into Novice next year to allow them to experience the fun and development that comes with game situations. Each session will include station work and cross-ice scrimmages to put those skills to use!
Taking place on Sunday evening at the Bell Sensplex this is a can't miss program for six year olds.
Please note this program is only open to 2012 born IP players that are currently enrolled with an HEO Minor or OWHA (Hockey Canada sanctioned) association. This program is designed to complement (and not replace) organized minor hockey.
- For players born in 2012
- Full equipment required
- Cost: $325 ($260 - Fall 8 Week Program)
- Sunday October
28, November 4, 11, 25, December 2, 9, 16, 23 - Click here to register
- Group 1 - 3:00 p.m.
- Group 2 - 4:00 p.m.
* Please note there are no sessions on November 17
- Sunday January 13, 20, 27, February 10, 17, 24, March 3, 17, 31, April 7 Click here to register
- Group 1 - 3:00 p.m. (Little Sens Learn 2 Play Restricted) Click here to register
- Group 2 - 4:00 p.m.
- Group 3 - 5:00 p.m.
* Please note there are no sessions on February 3 & March 24
- Session 2: January to April
Email [email protected] to be added to the notification list for the Winter session.
Ages / Requirements
- Open to players born in 2012
- Players must be enrolled in an HEO Sanctioned league for the 2018-19 season.
All of our hockey programs require full equipment to be provided by the parent/guardian. No child shall participate without: Hockey skates, CSA-approved helmet (with cage), neck guard, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey pants, jock or jill, shin pads, hockey gloves and a hockey stick. Mouth guards are optional.
Please call 613 599 0222 or email [email protected] for more information regarding schedule. E-mails with scheduling and general information go out one week prior to the start date.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.