Our Semi-Private Lessons are designed to give players the one-on-one instruction that they need to thrive in all game situations.
Pro-rated sessions and drop in arrangements are available. To drop-in for a session, please register online under the "DROP" option for your specified division/date (drop-in options will be posted at a later date and are subject to limited availability). Participants are also able to register online while the course is in progress, as the online amount will continuously be updated to reflect the pro-rated cost for the remaining sessions (should space be available.) Please email or call us at [email protected] or 613-599-0222 with any questions.
To protect the competitive nature of this program, all applications are subject to review. Players competing at the House League "A" level this season are eligible to participate in Semi-Private sessions, but will be evaluated during their first on-ice session to ensure that they are a good fit for the program. Any players that do not meet the minimum skill requirements will be withdrawn from the program.
- Ages 7+ (Novice and above)
- Full equipment required
- Cost: $375
- Monday January 14, 21, 28, February 4, 11, 20 *Wednesday , 25, March 4 - Click here to register
- 4:15 p.m
- Monday March 18, 25, April 1, 8, 15, 29, May 6, 13 - Registration coming soon
- 4:15 p.m - Starting April 8th, the sessions move to 4:00pm
- Tuesday March 19, 26, April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, May 7- Registration coming soon
- 5:15 p.m
- Ages 7-8 Novice - born 2010-2011
- Ages 9-10 Atom - born 2008-2009
- Ages 11-12 Peewee - born 2006-2007
- Ages 13-14 Bantam - born 2004-2005
All of our hockey programs require full equipment to be provided by the parent/guardian. No child shall participate without: Hockey skates, CSA- approved helmet (with cage), neck guard, shoulder pads, elbow pads, hockey pants, jock or jill, shin pads, hockey gloves and a hockey stick. Mouth guards are optional.
Please call 613 599 0222 or email [email protected] for more information regarding schedule. E-mails with scheduling and general information go out one week prior to the start date.
Refund Policy: Read our refund & cancellation policy here.
2018/19 Ticket Giveaway Contest: Rules