Team & Individual Development Sessions
Ottawa Senators® Hockey Programs now offers travelling individual & team practice sessions led by our team of advanced on ice instructors. Sessions will be designed by our Head of Hockey Development Ryan Smyth, in consultation with coaches, to provide the highest possible impact to supplement each team or associations' regular practice routines. Sessions available are:
- Performance & power skating (proper technique, strength building, etc.)
- Skill Development (stick-handling, shooting, passing) drills designed to improve individual and team skills
- Team Development drills (offensive/defensive tactics, breakouts, power play and penalty kill etc.)
- Coaching 101 (covering key elements for coaches to aid in developing their teams and their own abilities)
- One-on-one, two-on-one, small group and full-team options available
- Other sessions available by request
- Coaches are expected to participate in drills and be on ice for instruction
- Available seven days a week (subject to availability)
Session costs may vary depending on ice requirements and staffing requests (mileage charges may also apply depending on desired location).
For further information or to book, please call us at 613 599-0222 or email [email protected] for more information.
Refund Policy: Read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.