The 9th Annual Bell Sensplex INVEST OTTAWA Corporate Hockey Challenge
March 5 2014 - March 6 2014
Adult - Corporate Charitable
$836.28 + HST + $150 donation ($1,095 per team)
Number of Teams
Games Per Team
3 game minimum (up to 5 depending upon # of teams per division)
Guaranteed three-game minimum for all teams, followed by either semis or finals depending upon the number of teams at each division. A $150 donation is added each team's entry fee, which will be donated to the ONFE's Volunteers in Education.
This one-of-a-kind tournament (entering its ninth year) will provide Ottawa’s knowledge-based business community with a unique chance to get together for good times on AND off the ice.
Want a great opportunity to network with other knowledge-based related firms, suppliers & partners? This event offers the opportunity to do just that, while rewarding staff with a fun, team-building event! Those that don't play are encouraged to come out and cheer on company representatives in the stands or from the overlooking Stanley's Restaurant & Bar!
Back again this year is an hour of public skating exclusively for co-workers who may not be hockey players.
This event will be run at THE best facility in the nation's capital, and put on professionally by a group with an incredible reputation for THE best hockey tournaments anywhere!
Our state-of-the-art facility features 4 arenas (3 NHL, 1 International), a sports bar & restaurant and wireless high-speed internet throughout the building.
What your team gets:
- Guaranteed 3 game minimum
- Entrance into the tournament reception including some food & beverage certificates!
- Tournament souvenir for ALL players
EARLY BIRD BONUS: All teams who register and submit payment in full prior to December 20th will receive a complimentary hour of daytime ice at the Bell Sensplex (valued at $170) for use as a team practice, company skate, or other activities of their choice.
- Games to take place between 7am and 6pm
- Where possible, teams will play their two Wednesday games during either a morning or afternoon session (to allow employees to be out of the office for a minimum amount of time if requested)
- All teams will play their final round robin game on Thursday morning with the playoff rounds later than day for those that qualify
For more information, please call 613-599-0227 or email [email protected].